London is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The city is steeped in history, rich in culture, and offers a wide range of activities and attractions to suit all ages. If you’re visiting London with your teen, there’s no shortage of things to see and do, and you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience.
One of the first things to see while visiting London with your teen is Buckingham Palace, the official residence of the British monarch. The palace is an iconic landmark in the city, and is open to visitors during the summer months. During your visit, you can admire the beautiful gardens, watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony, and take a tour of the palace itself.
Another must-visit attraction in London is the British Museum, one of the largest and most famous museums in the world. The museum is home to a vast collection of artifacts and treasures from all over the world, including the Rosetta Stone, the Elgin Marbles, and the Egyptian mummies. Your teen is sure to be fascinated by the rich history and culture on display at the museum.
For those interested in art, a visit to the Tate Modern is a must. The museum is located in the heart of London, and is home to a stunning collection of modern and contemporary art from around the world. The museum is particularly popular with teens, and offers a variety of interactive and educational exhibits and activities.
For a more active experience, why not take a walk along the South Bank of the River Thames? This popular walkway is home to a variety of street performers, musicians, and artists, and is a great place to soak up the atmosphere of the city. You can also visit the London Eye, one of the largest Ferris wheels in the world, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city.
Here are a few restaurants in London that are popular places to eat with teens:
- Dishoom – an Indian-inspired restaurant with a fun and vibrant atmosphere.
- Pizza Pilgrims – a lively pizzeria with a menu of creative, thin-crust pies.
- Flat Iron – a casual steakhouse with a menu that features affordable cuts of high-quality beef.
- Franco Manca – a sourdough pizza restaurant that’s become a local favorite.
- Bao – a Taiwanese-inspired eatery with a menu of delicious steamed buns.
- Honest Burgers – a gourmet burger chain that uses locally sourced ingredients.
- Street Feast – a food hall that brings together some of the city’s best street food vendors.
- Franco’s Cafe & Bar – an Italian-style café that’s perfect for a light bite or a casual dinner.
- Yum Bowl – a vegan restaurant that specializes in hearty and healthy bowls of noodles, rice, and veggies.
- Patty & Bun – a burger restaurant that offers classic and creative burger options.