Human Design is a system of personal analysis that was developed by Ra Uru Hu in the 1980s. It combines elements of astrology, the Chinese I Ching, the Hindu-Brahmin chakra system, and quantum physics to create a unique system for understanding individual personality and behavior.
Human Design provides individuals with a unique “design” based on their birth data (birth date, time, and place). This design includes information about an individual’s type, centers, channels, and profiles, which can provide insight into their strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies.
In order to achieve your Human Design, it’s important to understand and embrace your unique design. This includes:
- Learning about your design: Understanding your Human Design type, centers, channels, and profiles can provide insight into your strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies, which can help you make more informed decisions and live a more fulfilling life.
- Embracing your uniqueness: Human Design emphasizes the importance of embracing your individuality and living true to your design, rather than trying to fit into societal norms or expectations.
- Following your strategy: Human Design provides individuals with a specific strategy for making decisions, which can help them live in alignment with their design and achieve their goals.
- Experimenting with your authority: Human Design also provides individuals with information about their authority type, which can help them make decisions that are in line with their design. Experimenting with different forms of decision-making and finding what works best for you can help you achieve your design.
- Building relationships based on compatibility: Human Design can also provide insight into compatibility with others, which can help individuals build more fulfilling relationships.
Porter Human Design is a personal typology system that seeks to provide insights into a person’s character, behavior, strengths, weaknesses and potential, as well as their optimal life path. It is based on the individual’s birth data (time, date and place of birth) and assigns them one of nine Human Design Types.
By embracing your unique Human Design, individuals can learn to live in alignment with their natural strengths, tendencies, and desires, leading to a more fulfilling and satisfying life. It’s important to keep in mind that Human Design is just one tool for self-discovery and personal growth, and should be used in conjunction with other forms of self-exploration and reflection.