Does you child have food allergies? Check out Allergy Eats – this site locates nearby restaurants to accommodate your kid’s food allergy. With its established web site at www.allergyeats.com, it can surely become your online and mobile guide to allergy-friendly restaurants across the United States.
This app provides valuable feedback about how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic customers. People with food-allergies and gluten-intolerances can quickly and easily find restaurants that will cater to their special dietary requirements.
With the AllergyEats app, you can:
• Search for allergy-friendly restaurants wherever you are, without the need to be in front of a computer
• View restaurant ratings based on their allergy-friendliness
• Call restaurants of interest
• Receive directions to your desired restaurant
• Take valuable restaurant information, like allergen lists, nutrition data, and more, right to your table without having to wait for a server to find it
• Rate restaurants immediately